Sunday 5 December 2010

005: Snow pictures

I decided to post my snow pictures here as Kath over at her blog has asked to see pictures of people's snow and i couldn't resist joining in. I found it very hard to take pictures showing how deep the snow actually is. It was 18 inches at its deepest. Anyway, onto the pictures!



This is the small tree in front of the house. I always love how the snow looks balanced on the branches, it's so pretty



A view of the house



My footprints in the snow



Most of the bottom part of my leg is covered by snow!



My other leg stretched out in the snow after i fell over



The large tree in the centre of the cul de sac. It looks so beautiful



A different view of the front garden



The back garden



My foot print in the back garden



Not the best picture but the wheely bin is lying down on the ground and the snow on top is deeper than the width of the bin!


That's all for now. Thanks foor looking!

2 comments:

  1. love your beautiful winter wonderland pics...thanks for sharing....hugs kath & buddy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great snow pics - had to come and have a look!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete