Saturday 8 January 2011

007: Almost ready!

My fingers are itching to start making cards but i am still waiting for a few basic items to turn up.

For Christmas i got a cuttlebug (a pink one no less!) that came as part of a deal with some papers and embossing folders. I also got a couple of Martha Stewart punches.

Seperate to that i've treated myself to a full set of promarkers, and can't wait for them to arrive so i can start experimenting with them. I'm also waiting for the Martha Stewart Cherish punch around the page set that i've ordered and i have a few stamps and stuff coming too. Everything just seems so delayed right now!

It's my little brother's birthday on Wednesday so i want the stuff to turn up before then, i have an idea for a card for him and i really want to make it. Here's to hoping my stuff turns up in time

1 comment:

  1. Hi Minami

    I have a feeling your craft area and stash is going to be mainly pink LOL!!!

    I hope that your goodies arrive in time for you to make your brother's card.

    Hurry up Postman .. Minami needs her supplies!!!!!

    Have a good weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete